In the age of COVID, it's more important now than ever before to build a strong virtual presence for your entrepreneurs.
So what if you could re-energize your startup community by creating a digital space they can call their own? Community Hubs are exactly that.
Features of a Community Hub designed by Coach Carter
- Branded with your organization's logo, colors, and personal style
- Custom welcome guide that introduces member to the features within your Hub
- Personalized landing page and activity feed for each member
- Member profiles that contain info about them and their venture(s)
- Interactive forum that can be browsed by Topic and post type
- A jobs/internship board to promote startup opportunities
- Ability to run a public or private course, such as workshops or an accelerator
- Capacity to host public or private virtual events
- Start a group chat and/or direct message with anyone in the community
- White label integration with your own web domain
So those are all the features ... but what does it really mean? Here are just a handful of the benefits that come along with launching a Community Hub.
Benefits of a Community Hub
- Creation of a one-stop-shop for all stakeholders in your entrepreneurial community
- Facilitation of connections between members that would otherwise not know each other
- Ability to post news, opportunities, and updates to all members of your network
- Foundation of a scalable network that has no limit on number or types of users
Interested in learning more about how I could set up your own personalized Community Hub? Schedule a time below to chat.